View Single Post
Old 03-15-2004, 07:48 PM   #5
Gemini

Gemini is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Gemini
I'm not sure what their punishment was, but i think it was prolly a bit harsh. I would give them all a warning, or if they spammed up the channels with it then give them a small punishment. but warn the whole MUD, that if it ever happened again, the punishment would be servire.
As for the people that left, let them go. Some people just need to be drama queens. If they badmouth your MUD, dont respond, just ignore them. The mud in which i am an immortal on has had more then out fair share of drama queens leaving and badmouthing us. Whenever we responded, they did everything to make us look worse. Weve pretty much stopped that. Let them be, if they were that easy to leave, then they were gonna leave soon enough as it is, and possibly were just waiting for a reason.
And for the guy leveling before he leaves... oh god, i could write pages about him. but i'll spare you from more of my horrible ranting and give this advice: Dont second guess yourself, otherwise you'll drive yourself ccrazy. If you seriously messed up, other people will let you know.
Gemini is offline   Reply With Quote