View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 05:32 AM   #2
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
Re: Don't play ArmageddonMUD

No one has been more critical of Arm than myself over the years but I would never advise others to not experience something that I enjoyed for a very long time myself. It would be like my lifting weights for years at this one gym and then I get injured at the gym and blame all the trainers at the gym and I go on a rant and get banned from the gym. Then I go around town telling everyone to not work out there and that the gym is ran by tyrannical assholes. Of course there is an extreme example but this is exactly what happens a lot of the time some player quits Arm and claims it is such a terrible game.

I've pushed a lot of people to go try Arm for the simple fact that it can be fun for them. Regardless of whether I would have fun, I still recognize that others could benefit, grow, even if they are harmed by the experience, they will grow and learn from it.

Most of the staff that I clashed with are gone from Arm and have been replaced with what the above poster claims are just as corrupt but I beg to differ. I played during a different time, I was literally slayed IC by Halaster a couple times for using scripts/triggers on my characters and leaving my computer on. Pretty funny in hindsight and at the time I was upset with him and developed a toxic relationship with multiple staffers back then, but these days I look back and laugh and don't blame them for it at all.

Go and see for yourself how terrible the staff is, don't just take someones word for it.
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote