View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 02:28 PM   #4
Darklord

Darklord is on a distinguished road
Re: Purple Dragon is seeking players

To share a post / story another player made, enjoy

I Sayge the Legend of Legends have defeated the Great Purple Dragon!!!!! After a long and strenuous battle with the Great Dragon he has finally fell to the Wrath of Horde once again as my battle dull blade ripped through his flesh he breathed a mighty poisous gas that engulfed my body giving him a chance to come around from behind and swipe me across the back as I fell I thought it would be a hopeless fight as I fell to the ground I noticed he was wounded above his waste with a deep gash upon seeing this I rolled to the side and jumped to my feet seizing the opportunity I struck a final blow to his mid section and as the Purple dragon stood in astonishment his blood ran down my blade. Bringing my blade to my lips I licked his blood savoring every ounce as his energy ran through my body the great dragon opened his mouth not able to speak slowly his body began to slide apart.

As the great dragon fell to the ground I stood above him and let out a ravenous howl horde has risen above the ashes once again Death before Dinosaur!!!!!!!
Let all Legends hear my words your day has come and you shall feel the wrath of Horde my blade is razor sharp and waiting for your blood
Darklord is offline   Reply With Quote