View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 01:55 PM   #530
Emil

Emil is on a distinguished road
Re: What does "Free" Mean?

If such a system had existed, I’d most definitely have used it. Given my present financial situation, I would have been looking for muds where money had no impact on the gameplay. If and when my financial situation changes in the future, that might change. I am not against paying for a good product, so for instance a monthly or one time fee would be perfectly fine, provided I had the money.

Are you kidding? What has that got to do with things? Only morons would pay real money to people they don’t know anything about for virtual equipment. To me that sounds like a certain way to get ripped off. At least if you buy the stuff from the Admin, you would be sure that they delivered. If I wanted to buy stuff, that’s the kind of mud I’d look for in that search engine.

I prefer the 4(5) box system, and I just voted on the other thread to say so.

It’s right there on the front page, but hidden under a link that to most potential players implies content that is uninteresting to them. *shrug*

You obviously want the info about your perks system to be easily available, once the players know about it, otherwise you would not sell many credits. You also obviously do not want new players to know about it too soon, probably in the hope of getting them hooked on the game before they realise that money playas big role there. It’s a bit along the same lines as that pretty client you’ve got, that for a time suggests that there will be pretty pictures in the game itself too.

I call it misleading.
Emil is offline   Reply With Quote