Thread: this is crap
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2002, 03:23 PM   #1
LikitaRenn

LikitaRenn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to LikitaRenn Send a message via AIM to LikitaRenn Send a message via MSN to LikitaRenn
this is beyond retarded. i have apologized, and cut down my posting quite considerably, yet i am still referred to as a "careless spammer" and i'm still getting flamed. i met the "demands" set down by the high and mighty dulan, and yet he starts out the flame post by insulting me. (if you want "fellatio" try hollywood blvd.) anyways, i am tired of being treated like crap for something i have tried to correct, and seth was right about the grouping, and about apologizing not working. you are the ones who should learn manners, and i don't feel like trying to teach you, because you don't even realize you're doing something wrong. basically, i'm fed up with the hostile attitude of most of the "community" on these forums, so i'm leaving (and i'm sure a specific group of you are happy right now). the crap has crossed the line of tolerabilty, and i don't want to waste my time with it anymore.
***TEEDLEZ***

-likita
LikitaRenn is offline   Reply With Quote