Thread: Hello there
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 07:51 PM   #7
MudMann

Home MUD: Primordiax
Home MUD: Threshold
MudMann will become famous soon enough
Re: Hello there

Ah thanks for the greets, even though some were a little strange. WoW is fun, though I am a tight ass who has not even bought Burning Crusade yet and as I am level 53 wont be for a while.

Newworlds, delete characters do you now?! doubt I can remember who I was, I cant remember why I stopped playing but it was actually a while ago when I was still embroiled in my major mud of the time and feelings the first pangs of boredom.. I do recall having a good time on NW, and meeting some very interesting and well RP'ed folk.. I think it was the beta tag that put me off.. I wanted a completed game.. but dont shoot me for that it may be I am confused with another MUD. Maybe another try is in order....

Evarayn is the one capturing my attention at the moment, love the combination of skill accumlation over time, xp and levels by grinding if you want.. your own 'dungeon' instances or xp through non-violent guild tasks or trading. and PERSISTANT GEAR even through reboots!

Armageddon was impressive too, but I dont like permadeath.. yeah its the ultimate in RP experience, but to me MUD's are still games and have to be fun.

anyway.. I have said hello.. and time to go cause mayhem.. um.. *cough* engage in meaningful debate on the forums
MudMann is offline   Reply With Quote