View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 06:31 PM   #7
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: Looking for group/party oriented MUD

No, people can tell you where things are and will if you ask. Especially if you are new people will tell you to seek out the forests, or farm, or similar areas.
Not hardly. Most people love grouping and having someone lead. It happens all the time, but keep in mind YOU are an Immigrant. It is like hmm, that kid named "Buddy" on The Incredibles, wanting to be Incrediboy and follow Mr. Incredible around. If you don't know the reference, rent the movie, it's a good depiction.

The consider command is a crutch that you do not need. Fight something, if you are losing, do what your character would do....RUN! There are few things that you will find that you can't run from without warning.

Nothing wrong with that, the only rule on areas is about quests and traps. Again, you are too low ranked for anyone to bother with making you lead to the areas you can go to. However, like I said before, many will not be gung ho to lead around someone just to help you level, you will need to roleplay a reason for them to be with you. I know you can do it!

Awww, well, there are other games that are more "meta-gamish" that you would like alot more perhaps. We tend to make a player immerse in the world and find out things in character vs. having a manual on all the weapons, areas, armours. While this can be fun (I even love it sometimes) it is not what NW is about. You have to live here, not play here ;-). Thanks for coming by and trying it out!
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote