View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004, 11:16 PM   #1
the_logos
Legend

the_logos will become famous soon enough
Aardwolf is a great mud (clearly, based on the size of its playerbase alone) and its players don't deserve to suffer due to a misanthropic hurricane. Plus, Lasher is a cool guy. So, we've whipped up a little place for Aardwolf players to hang out in. Telnet to aardwolf.ironrealms.com 4000

We did the codebase more or less from scratch this afternoon so there's very little there beyond a glorified chatroom. (We thought about putting up a stripped down version of one of our games so there was SOMETHING for you to do, but didn't think you Aardwolf players would appreciate seeing content from our games.)

If someone who is a high level admin on Aardwolf could please contact me either here or by logging into aardwolf.ironrealms.com 4000 and using the persistent messaging system to send a message to "Sarapis", it'd be good. I can make you an admin there so that you can create rooms, mess with descriptions, appoint other admins, etc.

Once someone's an admin, you can just play with it until you let me know that Aardwolf is back up so we can take down the Aardwolf Chatroom.

Also, obviously we don't have access to the Aardwolf database so there's no way for us to reserve your Aardwolf names and so on.

Enjoy it if it's at all useful. If not, sorry!
--matt
the_logos is offline   Reply With Quote