View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 09:53 PM   #1
Kariyana

Kariyana is on a distinguished road
Greetings,

As a MUD that's small in stature but gargantuan in promise, we are striving to commit to creating a gaming experience unlike any other. Therefore, we require only the best builders that SMAUG can offer. We are still in a rebuilding phase, so player testing and intense building/coding are our top priorities now and in the future.

We seek persons with vast building experience on widely-known MUDs. We seek individuals who can be creative beyond their wildest imaginations and become part of our tight-knit family. Those with experience can apply either online on the MUD or email me at with a resume stating the following:

1) experience on MUDs, whether it be as an administrator or a mortal.

2) years total spent on each MUD, the MUD name and the codebase.

3) any problems you had with any MUD, whether they were of your fault or not (we want to ensure who we hire is who we hire - no offense).

4) what your goal is in being a builder and what you hope to bring to the MUD.

Please realize that our MUD is small, staff-wise, and at times there may not be anyone on who can help. Thus, we suggest email as the initial contact method. This to help deter people from thinking there's no other avenue to reach us. Hopefully with the hiring of new builders, we will eliminate that aspect and make things constantly productive.

Oh, as a requirement of being hired, I ask that all applicants submit an area example with their resume. I will double-check the area for authenticity. After examination of all the material submitted, I will contact you at the email address given to set up an on-MUD interview.

I hope to hear from promising candidates in the immediate future and do hope you come join us at Lucienst. Check out lucienst.merseine.nu for more information on what we are all about.
Kariyana is offline   Reply With Quote