View Single Post
Old 03-19-2009, 12:17 PM   #52
Fizban

Name: Brandon
Home MUD: The Builder Academy
Home MUD: 4 Dimensions
Fizban is on a distinguished road
Re: Revolutionary New OLC and Scripting

Quote properly when quoting. "I traced the IP, it's in Pennsylvania, anyone know if that is where Locke lives?" I asked if you lived in Pennsylvania, I did not ask where you lived. The question was solely to confirm if it was you that edited the DG Scripts Wikipedia page and not to "stalk you" or make you feel "unsafe".

Irreparably damaged and in shambles aren't really that different, are they?

Kyndig is no longer a member of the MUD Community. He wiped his hands of MudMagic about a year ago when he divorced Jaelli. His ex-wife now runs MudMagic's hosting and the community site with forums etc. no longer exists at all.

Not my responsibility to know the life story of every poster. Your life story doesn't really matter to me either, the way you conduct yourself on forums does.

OLC in general may be. There are versions of OLC though which have very little in common with the version of OLC that you and Woodward wrote. (Oasis OLC is one such example.)

Odd, that's the exact thing which you do that bothers me so much. Except I've seen you tell so many untruths that I've started suspecting that you're a compulsive liar and just simply no longer remember the truth anymore.
Fizban is offline   Reply With Quote