View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 06:45 AM   #42
KaVir
Legend

Name: Richard
Home MUD: God Wars II
KaVir will become famous soon enoughKaVir will become famous soon enough
You claimed that "RPI is indeed the latest trendy phrase- like it or not. To argue otherwise is to descend into silliness and absurdity." - and specifically asked me to provide a citation to prove how long it had been around.  Then when I provide the citation you asked for, you insult me for not "staying in the present"?

The citation I provided might not go back 10+ years, but it still proves that (1) the term "RPI" was already well established 7 years ago, and (2) someone explained the term to you 7 years ago.  So where exactly do you get this "latest trendy phrase" thing from?

Nothing happened to me - I have alrways responded this way to people who post inaccurate or inconsistant statements.  I've generally ignore your posts in the past because (1) I usually agree with your views, and (2) you're extremely tiring to argue with, as you take every slightest disagreement so personally.  This time however you specifically joined this thread by disagreeing with my points on an issue which (1) I knew I was right about, and (2) I had already explained earlier in the thread.

You didn't like it 7 years ago, and you obviously don't like it now, but the fact still remains that RPI has an established meaning for a specific type of mud.  And no amount of personal insults are going to change that fact.
KaVir is offline   Reply With Quote