Thread: RP Pet-peeves
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2004, 09:16 PM   #18
Sieowen

Sieowen is on a distinguished road
Hmm, i think ya'll pretty much captured it all there.

F-me anything, imms, players, imm players, *barf* Im not a hormonal teen looking for my first wet dream so just uh..go away. Heh.

Inconsistancy. Man that ****es me off. If im standing there and suddenly something COMPLETELY off the wall happens with a plot, a character or whatever. Yech! Im not talking about months of character development leading up to the fact, im talkin'...Hi! I think ill do a 360 now cause im bored and i have no where else to go but a ****ed off psycho or a melodramatic crying victim of society...every time i make a character..... Yuck:P

Then there is called what is called in the circle "Wouldn't it be cool if...?" Syndrome. People decide to just screw all background and any RP base given as a means to an end so they can get what they want. Bleh. My advice is, take that website and give it a nice scrubdown and update. Cause if that's totally not what you read about, your falling victim right now to the syndrome, players or imms at fault, it don't matter that kills a mud dead. Baby steps, as one coder i knew told me, muds go in baby steps. Smartest thing he ever said.

Off the top of my head thats about it Have fun people, its what recreation is about
Sieowen is offline   Reply With Quote