View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 08:05 PM   #1
Hyena Priestess

Hyena Priestess is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Hyena Priestess
Accursed Lands is a great RP-enforced game that is level-less, class-less, and entirely numberless.  While there are five races currently available, each has its own theme and feel, and the world has an original story and background.  Code-wise, it is intelligent and flexible.

Recently, however, there has been a big boom in group-oriented roleplay...the problem?  We need more players!  Our playerbase is too small to really bring out the potential of the many, well-planned player-created groups and still have a good number of independant characters.

This is a great time for new players to jump into the game and begin learning its ropes, particularly for those who are seeking immediate roleplay opportunities.  

I myself am one of the people planning one of the "groups," and I'd certainly appreciate anyone who is interested in immediate roleplay, a part to play in the world, and a VERY newbie-friendly environment to start playing in to contact me.

I encourage any and everyone to give AL a try right now.  Anyone interested in hearing more information on my "group" is more than welcome (and furthermore, encouraged) to email or message me (although I will not be giving out information on other groups and game-specific information, due to strict IC-OOC policies).  I also encourage anyone thinking about joining the AL community to email or message me or another older player, if you'd like some face-to-face mentoring help.

Email:  Hyena_Priestess@hotmail.com
AIM:    Hyena Priestess

Edited: To fix some grammar.
Hyena Priestess is offline   Reply With Quote