Thread: United Coders
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 11:16 PM   #22
Ntanel

Ntanel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Ntanel
Consider this...

Ever hear of the Imaginative Builder's Guild? Ok, if ya have or have not, it does not really matter, was just curious. It may have been relevant here as an example.

My point? Why not start the MSU (Mud Staff Union) back up. It would basically be a web site where contracts are held that programmers, coder, builders, admin and immortals can apply to themselves or MUD's apply to them that could possibly legally binding. It would probably more relevant now than in 1998.

I am still working on legally binding contracts, I will let you know in May if I can etch one out if this topic finds itself still relevant. Contracts require five main bits of info, but I have not perfected it enough for my teacher, who is also a lawyer, to give me a thumbs up. The class ends in May.

Anyways... the site would list contracts for specific positions, listings of union MUDs/resources and union members. It would take me some time, but I can attach it to the Mud Staff Resource Page (). I would prefer base it off Iluvatar's Bill of Rights since it is highly proclaimed as fair and balanced.

Ntanel is offline   Reply With Quote