View Single Post
Old 10-14-2003, 05:05 AM   #108
AardWolfe

AardWolfe is on a distinguished road
Some of my favorites... There's a whole pile .

Lasher: Someone wrote me a personal note that there are lots of places where the mud uses caps that could be changed to lower case to save bandwidth.'

[Newbie] (1) Palanvin: how do i have fun?

Torasin (Marasgal) tells the CLAN: 'Once I was really ****ed off and threw a chair at my computer. I went from really ****ed off to worried that I'd hurt my best friend.'

[ WARNING: Aardwolf will reboot in 5 minutes to do nothing of any use at all, this is a reboot just to annoy you. ]
[ WARNING: Aardwolf will reboot in 4 minutes and then will come back up and crash a couple of times ]
[ WARNING: Aardwolf will reboot in 3 minutes and all the changes will suck. ]
[ WARNING: Aardwolf will reboot in 2 minutes. You can now reset your quest time, but your quest will suck after reboot because you'll need keys that someone already stole for a gquest that MIGHT happen in 3 days time ]
[ WARNING: Aardwolf will reboot in 1 minute. After reboot auction will be unusable for 5 hours because I'll forget, yet again, to re-enable it ]
Btw, please quit.

[Newbie] (1) Balagor: all this humming equipment. Can't someone teach them the words
[Newbie] (Helper) DragonLyte: would u really want your pants to be able to talk
[Newbie] [Q] (Helper) IceDragon: I can think of lots of nasty things they might say :p
[Newbie] (1) Thantaris: "Stop poking me with that thing!"
AardWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote