View Single Post
Old 06-04-2005, 02:43 PM   #42
Soleil

Soleil is on a distinguished road
I have to disagree with that.  I signed up to become a member and was accepted.  I perused the site and read the threads.  Then, I found and read a multi-paged thread on god management heirachies, and I gave my input as a knowledgable upper-level admin on a pretty large game.  I thought my post was well-written and explained very well how Medievia's management-scheme is run and managed.  I assume the reference to flame-bait was my post.  However, It was not my intention in the least to become flame-bait.  I was merely contributing.

Within a day I was banned from the forum.  Not from just posting, but from reading it also.  I understand that there were a few posts following mine that were removed, but I never got to see them, so I cannot speak to the content.

I absolutely understand everyone's stance about Medievia.  However, we are a successful game with lots of years and experience under our belts.  We may know what we're talking about when it comes to some things.  

I do not understand how they can advertise that they are allowing anyone to sign up and participate when that is just not true.
Soleil is offline   Reply With Quote