Thread: Lost Wishes!
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 12:18 PM   #10
Eshalm

Home MUD: Lost Wishes
Eshalm is on a distinguished road
Re: Lost Wishes!

When I asked questions about my guild on the newbie channel, I barely got any responses. Someone started sending me tells to help me with guild stuff and then went idle, and that's when I quit.

Hey Dark Acacia sorry you had a bad experience- depending on the time of day you will find active/inactive people. If you pick a guild without a lot of active players in it there might not be someone on to help you with that specific guild. There are help files for each guild- when you don't instantly get the answer your seeking from a player I would go to the guild help files- or the guild hall where the forum board is- because it is very likely someone had/has the same question as you.

That's the pro's and con's of a free mud- The nice thing is you can log on anytime to play whenever you want and it's free! However it doesn't have newbie trainers on staff to help with every single guild at all hours. Newbie helpers are volunteers on LW, so depending on the time of day there might not be anyone on to help.

When in doubt- redo mudschool, read the guild help files, and always use your newbie transport device to find new and fun places to play. Oh and don't forget this site to to find good places to kill.

Eshalm is offline   Reply With Quote