View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 11:09 PM   #3
Shoie13

Home MUD: Star Wars: Galactic Insights
Shoie13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Shoie13 Send a message via MSN to Shoie13 Send a message via Yahoo to Shoie13
Re: SWGI Looking to fill positions

What actuallly happened was I was being sarcastic with another player whom I'm friends with, and Christian apparently thought I was being mean on purpose, and he asked about it. I told him I was always mean, picking on him as well. He proceeded to drag the subject out even after I told him I was only picking, continuing to insult my administrative abilities and to tell us he'd never do that on his own MUD and he could program in eleven languages, and then continuing to insult myself about something he believed he understood. He got so obnoxious to the point that a couple players and another administrator had asked him to stop several times, at which point a twit was placed on him, which simply means a player can kill him anywhere without an IC reason, SWGI being an RP enforced MUD. He was killed as per the twit rules, and since he was under the level of 30, he was hospitalized and never actually died, and he didn't lose all the levels he claims he did, auto-clone FTW. He continued to complain, at which point he was silenced, as per the rules of complaining about earlier punishment. He then logged another character, called me.. what was it? a "**** ****in crappy ass wanna be admin" and "****ing crybabies". At this point, he then left the MUD. For someone who was treated so badly, he is the only one throwing around insults and curse words, so seriously folks, if you want a great game, come try us out. Don't let a sad, disgruntled kid turn ya off. Christian, we hold no hard feelings for your immaturity on our MUD, so if you wish to return, apologies are welcome. I also find it hard to believe that anyone can code in eleven languages and be this immature, since he acts as if he's about ten and probably fond of DBZ MUDs or something (no offense *cough* *cough*)

If you want the actual transcript of his last attack, it is linked below. The full log of what was said is also available if you'd like to see how he was treated oh so badly. *hint more sarcasm*