View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 08:20 AM   #93
Darren Brimhall

Darren Brimhall is on a distinguished road
Re: Let's try this again...RP MUD

Actually ICO is much, much better than Marrach due to the amount of opertunities there for a character to pursue, coupled with the need to 'work' to earn the money for everything rather than have it given to you--which is an excellant Roleplaying opertunity. And the fact that many of the players in ICO left Marrach for simular reasons to mine, which is why they and the Staff strive dilligently to make ICO not just another Marrach clone in those reguards.

As for what I say here, as long as it doesn't break the rules reguarding postings here (which I do review constantly) I will say what I want, even if it's against Marrach. And you, and your allies, have the same right to be the opposite with your views.

I was treated unfairly there, as was Nancy and others, largely because of the habit of other players to 'jump on' us if we made a mistake. But then, the Game, any game for that matter, is what its players make of it.
But jumping on players for making even the most minor mistakes, be it intentional or not, tends to make them leave quite embittered. And while they may not be a vocial as I am about the place, they do have their friends and move with in their circles--sharing their personal exsperiences on the games they've played...

And if they refuse your offer to play there, please don't be surprised if they refuse it. Just don't ask why-you wont like the answer.

Darren Brimhall

Last edited by Darren Brimhall : 08-13-2011 at 11:36 AM.
Darren Brimhall is offline   Reply With Quote