Thread: SEX!
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 12:59 PM   #119
Shane

Shane is on a distinguished road
When I saw the thread I was all excited and then the first few posts were all about how it's not all that great, the sex aspects, and seemed to poo poo sex in muds. Then I hit the post about how the problem is fundamentalist Christians and possibly I just should have walked away, but the fact is it is hard to joke around and have fun in an atmosphere where you are basically being told you are simply not welcome. This is why I feel politics doesn't really belong on a thread like this.

So what did I do? I responded to the politics.....

Sorry.

I have always enjoyed sex in muds, and perhaps it is because it is not real sex it gives me an outlet for wild fantasies that I personally would never feel right about actually doing. See, even there, now knowing the attitudes of some of the posters here, I am self conscious that someone is just going to burst out, "because you are a prudish Christian." But I think it has as much to do with my upbringing in a broken home and my determination not to take chances where family is concerned as it is anything about Christianity.

Mud romance and mud sex have been great outlets for me. Sadly, most people who participate in such activities, in my experience, draw a heavy line of demarcation between the characters and themselves, so that often you find yourself sharing something really beautiful with someone that, after furher developing the offline portion of the relationship, you begin to realize is just not open to carrying things any further. On the other hand I know of people who met over muds and got married. Perhaps most of them spent little if any time mudsexing. I never got that personal with any of them to ask.
Shane is offline   Reply With Quote