Thread: Lost Wishes!
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 01:25 PM   #22
dark acacia
Banned

dark acacia is on a distinguished road
Re: Lost Wishes!

No one said anything about a "shoot" command, unless it was lost in the endless waves of unmanageable combat spam. There's no battle text command to reduce combat spam, therefore when I was in a party, the start of each round would be pushed way up and out of my screen. If someone was going to answer my questions about gladiator abilities, why were they never [re-]answered at any point when I was in solo combat and asking on the newbie channel anyway? This is the first mention I've ever seen of a "shoot" command. I don't even know what it does.

The assist command was new to me, but by the second or third battle in a party I was getting the hang of entering it when battle started. Again, combat spam in parties is a huge problem and my commands would be pushed way out of the screen so I can't be sure that a command worked.

Once again, I told everyone who asked about the equipment I was given that I was unable to use it.

I don't know why this keeps coming up, but I think poor reading comprehension is a problem. Also, I think a factor here would be the severe butthurt a few people are experiencing because they think that their game is Best. Game. EVER. and can't fathom why someone wouldn't agree.

At least Eshlam was willing to hold back on the insults and go to PM to see what exactly I was having problems with in the game.
dark acacia is offline   Reply With Quote