View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 05:32 AM   #51
Threshold
Legend

Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Threshold will become famous soon enough
The only forum I have created is for Threshold RPG, which for the past 12 months has:

Threads: 2,068, Posts: 33,846

Is that a flop?

You need to do better research. Once gain KaVir, you have totally embarassed and humiliated yourself by letting yourself get blinded by your hatred. You see conspiracies and allegiances where they do not exist.

Honestly, that's wonderful. I have already said I am thrilled she is elsewhere. I hope her forum continues to bring her and its participants enjoyment. I am not a hateful person like you, so I do not wish failure on others in order to obtain personal gratification. I really feel sorry for you, since you measure joy by the failures or mistakes of people you hate. Whatever happened in your life to make you need someone else's failure for your own happiness must have been really terrible, and I hope you are able to heal from it some day.

You have really come unhinged. I have never failed to create a forum. My company has been a commercial success for 10 years. I have no idea what you are babbling about. Being jealous of someone for creating a forum is something most normal, well-adjusted people would not even dream up as being possible. What is to be jealous of? That makes no sense at all. How you can even imagine such crazy things is very disturbing.

KaVir, at this point you are really acting like an ignoramus. I never created a forum with the_logos. That is a fact. Accept it or continue to look like a total buffoon every single time you post.

Furthermore, if you had half a clue about anything, you would stop lumping the_logos and I together. You come off as a totally obsessed, paranoid freak every time you do it. Now, I personally could care less if you choose to do that. The guy is very successful and has a lot more to be proud of than pure-talk, no-walk folks like yourself and Molly. But you really do look ridiculous when you insist on doing it.

If the quality of posting here has gone down, then please don't let the screen door hit you in the butt on the way out. Your wild-eyed craziness is not interesting, productive, or even sane. You destroyed all semblance of a positive reputation in the MUD community over these crusades of yours. You're nothing but a joke now. A sad, pale shadow of what you once were.

Now, before I close, let me help you out so you don't even have to bother replying:

Lap dog

lackey

MEDIEVIA MEGASUXORZZZZZ

the_logos R suq. His forums r crapz.

KaVir asumes the "I am a psychotic, obsessed maniac" stance.
KaVir slobbers all over you and you are blinded by the froth.

(If you don't get the last one, study up on KaVir's recent "work").

That's your last 5-10 years of contributions to mudding in a nutshell. Congrats.
Threshold is offline   Reply With Quote