View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 02:33 PM   #55
Threshold
Legend

Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Threshold will become famous soon enough
So I am a "creator/founder" of every forum I post on? Does that mean I get credit for these forums as well? If I go over to Molly's forum and post, do I get credit should they succeed? Can I also take credit for slashdot, HardOCP, and other forums I participate in?

Dr. Richard Bartle also posted on the_logos' forum (quite frequently). Is Dr. Bartle a failure too?

Do you have ANY idea how utterly ridiculous you sound? It is truly hilarious.

Actually, its quite clear that you take personal glee in the failures, however small and inconsequential, of anyone you hate. You prove it here on an almost daily basis. You cannot run from your own reputation.

Now you're just projecting.

When you've run a successful gaming company for 10 years, get back to me with your judgements.

My success, and that of other people you hate (for example, the_logos), must absolutely drive you bonkers. Since your happiness clearly hinges on the failures of people you dislike, their continued success must absolutely bind your panties in a knot.

Your motivations are incredibly transparent, KaVir.

Until then, go back to your silly, ridiculous game that sounds like a couple of children on a playground:

"I ASSUME TEH 'HOLY CRAPZ I AM DEH UBERZ' STANCE"

"WAIT! I ASSUME THE 'ANTI-UBER STANCE', YOU CAN'T GET THROUGH THAT"

"BUT NO! I ASSUME THE 'SUPER MEGA KILLAZ STANCE'. YOUR HEAD IS DECAPITATED! HAHA IT ROLLS ON DER GROUND! I AM TEH WINZ!"

Maybe if you'd spent less time on your hateful crusades and more time on game development, you could have done a bit better.
Threshold is offline   Reply With Quote