View Single Post
Old 07-25-2005, 06:37 AM   #53
KaVir
Legend

Name: Richard
Home MUD: God Wars II
KaVir will become famous soon enoughKaVir will become famous soon enough
I'm referring to the forums created by the_logos', which you were involved with, as well you know.

I don't wish failure on others, I simply find it sad when those who fail then take their anger out on those who haven't. You are without doubt one of the most hateful posters I've encountered on these forums, and I can't remember the last time I saw you post something that wasn't an attack on someone else. You must live a very sad little life, that you have to take out your insecurities on others.

It's far more appropriate than your lumping of Molly and Angie together. You appear to have given up any opinions or personality of your own, and instead do nothing but sing his praise - on the other hand, Angie simply agreed to post Molly's point of view so that Molly wouldn't have to come back to the forums after saying she'd left.

I find that rather amusing, coming from the person who's 'work' consists of taking a copy of Astaria (based on MudOS), making a few tweaks to it, then claiming that it's no longer an LPmud while conveniently ignoring the "may not be used in any way whatsoever for monetary gain" MudOS clause. But then again, innovation never was your strong point (unless you count $200 'donations' for eq-saving lockers).
KaVir is offline   Reply With Quote