View Single Post
Old 06-13-2004, 05:21 PM   #44
Rundvelt

Rundvelt is on a distinguished road
Cool

You know, apparently "blatent" is the only word people seem to be using these days...

Now, I wasn't as clear as I should have been in my note. I figured people here would know enough to see what I was saying... silly me.

Companies do want to know all about you, but not for marketing directly at you, but to flush out and have a more complete and accurate set of statistical predictions about their business.

It's less of a "These people did this" scenario and more of a "We're very confident with the information we have here"

As for Logos, a couple things...

1) It did happen. You want to say it didn't and call me a liar, I could care less. If you want to check I believe it was around the Jan - Feb timeframe when there was the thread about Achaea offering rewards to people (I think it was after christmas, definitly winter time)

2) If it's not going to do anything, what's the problem? Let the Admin descide what is worth his time or not.

3) Bonus cards are so you spend money in their stores. The information is only a side benefit. This is also why stores have their own credit cards. They don't pay usage fees and get interest on the sales amount, when they are only minus the wholesale price.
Rundvelt is offline   Reply With Quote