View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 10:20 AM   #6
Christian

Christian is on a distinguished road
Re: SWGI Looking to fill positions

This guy just proves my point, you definitely do not want to play a mud that has an admin like this. He doesn't care about others opinions at all, and just cause your mud slaves say whatever you say, they are just trying to kiss your butt and get ahead in your game, they will say whatever you say. So there is no point in bringing up their thoughts. I did not try to reconnect again after I left (lets see the ip and see if it's mine, cause it won't be.)

Instead of answering my question 'yes I am always mean,' most normal people would have said 'I'm just picking on a friend of mine, so no I am not always mean.' You do not know me at all, and I am not judging you outside of how you treated me. I think you should reconsider your answers to new players, if you want to keep them around. I am not personally attacking you in any other form then what happened in that instance on your mud. I think you could have handled the situation much better...just cause someone has an opinion, and you let it get to you, shows that you are an insecure person, according to any psychologist. But no, with your inflated ego, you continued to push me with your ignorant statements and actions (like transfering me to be killed by another player, when that does permanant damage to my character,) and I continued to push you to see how you would react to my questions. I didn't insult you till the end when you continued to act like an admin that doesn't care about new players. You really should post the whole log, so the whole mud community can see what a great mud you have and what a great admin you are.