View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 11:01 AM   #86
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
I already said people won't change their mind where profit is concerned. Matt isn't interested in RPI's because they won't generate as much profit, why? Because an intelligent person wants to play an RPI mud. The reason you don't see more players playing them and more RPI muds is because most mudders are too stupid to understand it and don't want to take the time to try and figure it all out. Most don't even have the vocabulary of a six grade education.

So matt can take his commercial muds and go shove it, I think the RPI muds shouldn't go commercial for the reason that it would simply taint the integrity of the MUDs itself. RPI muds aren't for kids, they are for a more adult audience, simply because it takes time to learn how to roleplay properly and stay in-character at all times. Something the players of IRE muds could never do. They are too stupid. If I've offended any IRE players oh well, I think you're all idiots for paying for credits.

-D
Delerak is offline   Reply With Quote