View Single Post
Old 11-17-2002, 01:01 AM   #56
Robbert

Robbert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Robbert Send a message via AIM to Robbert
I believe sight of the issue at hand has been lost. Step back, and regain perspective.

This thread is not about deprecative remarks towards the 'old school'. It is not about taking without giving in return, and it most certainly is not meant in any way to be disparaging towards anyone in general, or Thoric specifically.

Rather, it is about a service: bought and paid for, which was not delivered. And, short of the 'shouts out to my boyz' posts which have perpetuated this thread over the last few responses, the purpose of the thread has been realized. The provider of the service has remitted, and implied that, regardless of the future of the product (which I, for one, do not wish to see left on the wayside), what is due will be delivered.

Further, there have been several constructive suggestions to the service, which may or may not be accepted, and which may or may not actually be worthwhile.

Either way, the majority of these posts were not derogatory or defaming. Those who complained (myself included) paid for that right. The same response would be met from any group who did not receive that which they purchased.

I suggest, if there are those who do not like what they read here, that they go read something elsewhere, or that they take a grander look at the big picture than what they are seeing through their rose colored glasses. This is, as I said initially, not about defaming any specific person. And if you take it that way, then you have perhaps not understood the true gist of this thread.

Robbert, who is both a contributor and a complainer.
Robbert is offline   Reply With Quote