View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 03:33 AM   #3
Kurdock

Home MUD: Materia Magica
Home MUD: EmpireMUD
Kurdock is on a distinguished road
Re: Greetings From Kurdock

Thank you for being the ONLY person to welcome me. Of course I'll check Alter Aeon out, I've already seen its webpage but I doubt I'll stay.

You see, I like Avalon's competitive and largely unrestricted PK (newbies are spared) and for me the mix of politics, thousands of skills, challenging quests and feats and exciting PK is just perfect. Also, there aren't any quest lists about that reveal all of Avalon's quests - not even a simple list like the one in Alter Aeon's webpage. and that makes questing/exploring a lot more rewarding - to complete a quest with barely (if no) help, in gives you a feeling of success and achievement that no words can describe. And to finally slay an opponent who has been taunting and killing you for the past month? just...wow. In fact (I believe) we would have many many players if not for the 20 badges which newbies have to attain to complete apprenticeship in their guilds. Most new players quit there, actually. Also most people aren't used to the amount of PK there, and sometimes give up after getting killed a few times by their peers. *shrug*

Anyway, I enjoy it a lot, and I'm sure many others will as well if they push through the hard times. We all have to learn right? I'm now slightly over one month old in Avalon and I've still got 424/500 quests to complete, 302/3560 life experiences to experience. And nobody in Avalon has completed both of them, not to mention 58/60 deeds (harder quests) to complete. So wish me luck xDxD.
Kurdock is offline   Reply With Quote