View Single Post
Old 08-12-2004, 01:19 PM   #3
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Usually I just kinda remember how much fun it was, when I was around 9 years old, to tug the legs off of daddy long legs spiders and watch the heads bounce around.

And then I pretend the characters that my character is torturing, are all just humanoid daddy long legs.

Don't EVEN tell me you never did that kinda sick stuff when you were a kid. I refuse to believe it. Never even THOUGHT about using a magnifying glass in the sun to find out how long it took for an ant to catch on fire? Puleeaze - admit it. If you never had the guts to do it, you KNOW you thought about it a few times.

Or how about moments as an adult when you'd fantasize about stripping your boss down to his fart-stained underwear and hanging him by his feet from the 20th story window of your office building?

If you've always been the victim and never the bully, you certainly would have experienced desires to cause excruciating harm to the bullies, in the most disgusting ways you can think of.

Even if it was just a fleeting though that made you feel guilty...you can draw on that thought - that one wisp of consciouslessness...and exploit the crap out of it with a mud character.

EMBRACE YOUR INNER VILLAIN! You know you want to.

Bwahahahahaha!
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote