View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 04:26 PM   #51
Ilkidarios

Name: Lamont
Ilkidarios is on a distinguished road
That's what I've always wanted in a text-based game. I want people to discriminate against each other, come up with derogatory terms, hate crimes. I'm not being sarcastic, I'm serious! That's one thing I've always seen lacking in many MUDs, and one of my main problems with Achaea. In Achaea, all the races pretty much were just names slapped before a generic description. It's good to know that Iron Realms has put the effort in Lusternia towards making that happen. I think MUDs should all try towards making people really role-play into their characters to have that realistic effect. In real-life, people just don't all love each other and get into big groups to help each other, every person hates somebody. And I think that should be the same in MUDs. Anyways, I just felt like getting that out. That's one of the problems with the races is that in most MUDs they are amiable towards each other, the only thing they hate are the monsters they are fighting! I swear, if that dragon or giant mole didn't attack them first they'd probably start talking to it and trying to find out what it's life motivations are.
Ilkidarios is offline   Reply With Quote