View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 07:21 PM   #1
scandum

scandum will become famous soon enough
Advertise with TinTin++

For anyone interested I offer the opportunity to advertise with TinTin++, an advanced open source multi-platform MUD client I've been the developer of since 2004.

The advertisements are text banners shown on client startup and look like this:

In summary, if you'd like to advertise I need the name of the mud, the website url if you want it included, the address, port, and an eight-line description/advertisement wrapped at 80 columns.

The cost for advertising is $100, preferably paid through Paypal. The banner will be included in client releases for 12 months and will stay active for 3 years. One banner is randomly selected and displayed per client startup.

TinTin++ is one of the most popular MUD clients and receives between 1000 and 1300 downloads a month. It is included as a package on several Linux OSes, including Ubuntu.

Besides minor updates and fixes SSL support was added to TinTin++ this year. In addition users have published MSDP and GMCP interface scripts for several MUDs.

If you're interested in advertising you can email me at , preferably before the 29th of December.
scandum is offline   Reply With Quote