View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 04:52 PM   #129
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
It's also important to bear in mind, KaVir, that I am not an administrator, owner, or even an IMM on Armageddon. I have no control over their policies and procedures, and the only input I am granted is that of a player.

I'd never even HEARD of Dark Sun until I started playing Armageddon, and even then had no idea it was the name of a WoC campaign - since I've never played any tabletop RPGs in my life and don't know anyone outside of the internet that has, or does.

I wouldn't know a Dark Sun reference in Arm if it slammed me in the face. So - quoting the link from -my- post, as though you are singling me out for daring to do so - is meaningless. I'm not a hypocrite because I have nothing to do with Armageddon, other than the fact that I play it.

Oh and it also supposedly shares a common theme, or similar somethings, with Dune, a book which I have never had any interest in reading. You can't really claim, imply, or even suggest that I am responsible for that, and therefore am a hypocrite - since I'm not on staff of Arm, never have been, and likely never will be.
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote