View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 02:40 AM   #27
IZDemon

Home MUD: Shattered Isles
IZDemon is on a distinguished road
Re: Please Help Find!

You played Dragon's Gate? I played since AOL Beta all the way through to the end when the server crashed a couple of years ago. There is a small chance Darrin Hyrup is bringing it back but no one is holding their breath for that. In the meantime, a few former Dragon's Gate players have gathered and we made our own MUD. It is still in Alpha testing but you can find it here.

On Dragon's Gate I played Maycron a Leuian Fighter on AOL but when we moved to the web, I played Treyfalgar a Sanene Hand Cleric who became High Priest of Taath.

The new game was orginally called Epoch but the name changed to Isles of Aedin just a few weeks ago.

Our old message boards are here. The old boards still have a lot of the information.

The old Dragons Gate boards are here. Although there are only a fraction of us left that hang around and half of them are idiots that flame each other over politics.

In the section titled OOC Cafe - General Chat, the stickied topic that is titled "About Dragon's Gate possibly returning" you can read the message from Darrin and a few from his wife, where they discuss the possibilities of bringing it back.
IZDemon is offline   Reply With Quote