View Single Post
Old 12-08-2003, 11:27 AM   #23
Gihnral

Gihnral is on a distinguished road
Yes, most of the playerbase at CF doesn't like when someone spews non-stop bull**** about something we have all contributed to and enjoy.  I think most people are protective of the things they care about.  And if you had any history other than your short stint as Josiah, you would know that a lot of those reviews were written by players who don't neccessarily get along with the staff.

In your review of CF, you said you'd been playing for 2 years.  You are so full of **** it's pathetic.  If I were being generous, I'd say you played for all of 6 months before you started in with your bull****.  I actually think it was more like 1-2 months.  I was going to go to  and just start throwing down all the links of your posts and let them speak for themselves, but if the people reading this want a good laugh, all they have to do is go there themselves and do a search for Josiah/Soljax.  Oh, and don't try searching in 2002, cause there's nothing there from him.  Wonder why a veteran player has no background, oh wait, that's right.  Because like everything else you say, you're full of ****.<a href=" target="_blank">The post (dated for convenience) of Josiah's wherein he is actually honest about his knowledge of CF</a>

<a href=" target="_blank">Dioxide's CF Page</a>
Gihnral is offline   Reply With Quote