View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 08:12 PM   #44
Fizban

Name: Brandon
Home MUD: The Builder Academy
Home MUD: 4 Dimensions
Fizban is on a distinguished road
Re: Revolutionary New OLC and Scripting

I don't see how me posting the IP of the person who changed the Wikipedia page and asking if it was you was " vigilante-ism" I believe it's 100% logical that I'd have suspected it was you considering DG Scripts has had a Wikipedia page for over four years and not until earlier this month around the same time you came back to the MUD Community had anyone ever edited it to hint that it was derived from NiMScript. As for your WHOA comments, I sincerely feel you suffer from paranoia and need to seek mental help.

a.) I don't stalk you.
b.) Your reputation in the MUD community has been in shambles for almost a decade, I haven't harmed it irreparably, and in fact nothing online can cause irreparable damage to your reputation. It's the internet, none of us know you in real life, everything is more or less anonymous.
c.) If you feel unsafe because of what some meanie on the forum said I'd suggest going and giving mommy a big hug so she can make it all better.
d.) I'm not Owen. Yes he is scum for breaking the Merc license, the DIKU license, and your license, but I'm not him, he's not in this discussion and he has nothing to do with this discussion.
e.) Tyche (I assume you meant Tyche anyway, his name is Jon Lambert, not Jason Lambert.) is not a crook. You've claimed once before on TMC that he was "irreputable" and I laughed at you then. He is thought by many to be 'THE' best coder in the MUD community and one of the most knowledgeable when it comes to random facts like when specific pieces of code were written. If Tyche edited Wikipedia pages regarding your OLC it was to make them be more accurate, period.
Fizban is offline   Reply With Quote