Thread: ChaosMud!
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 07:25 PM   #1
Araxis

Araxis is on a distinguished road
ChaosMud!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to talk about this mud for a moment...

ChaosMud is Merc based but of course, highly modified. Something I love about this mud is how easy it is to get started. For someone who has played muds before, this one is super easy to jump in to, yet offers lots of content, new quests, and many interesting and intruiging areas to explore.

We have random drops from mobs so no two warriors, rogues, etc.. will have the same "perfect" build. We have re invigorated this mud, which has been around since the mid 90's, went down for a few years, and has no been running for 11 months. We have a fresh, motivated staff, we are constantly looking to improve and we are always on the lookout for people to help out, build, give ideas.

Feel free to come give this mud a glance, I don't think you'll regret it. We offer 6 base classes (rogue, monk, cleric, mage, psi) and at level 100 you can chose from 3 different specs for each class. We have 15 races, so there will surely be a combination you can enjoy! Finally, there are 500 levels to advance through, then 500 more "legend" levels.

So, thanks for taking the time to give this a read... Our website is:

You can try us out right from the site if you wish, we have a java client built in. Otherwise, connect at chaosmud.com:1111
Araxis is offline   Reply With Quote