View Single Post
Old 04-20-2002, 09:22 AM   #3
Serrina

Serrina is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Serrina Send a message via MSN to Serrina
Honestly and all kidding aside, this would be a great opportunity for us to actually ... *get* to know each other, the introduction thingy is good for background for those of us not too bashful to post there. However I am sure there are lots of people out there that would be more comfortable posting lil snippets in response to those of us who are not afraid of a lil glare in our eyes, than to simply write out a history that may or may not get read or responded to.

*takes a page from Fyndlehorns book and throw a large garbage can of mysterious blue liquad in the direction of the elders of her game to distract them*

:: glances to be sure they arent looking cuz she hates singed feathers :::
The board that made me start truly knowing my fellow gamers was the OOC board forum on our Dgate boards. I play with some of the wittiest, funnest people on earth and with very few exceptions would never have known it without those boards. I grew to respect and care for a great number of the characters players on that board and think it is an invaluable thing to have available.

Please please seriously consider this.

:: noticing signs of life from her elders she skips off whistling innocently :::
Serrina is offline   Reply With Quote