View Single Post
Old 08-24-2002, 08:42 PM   #1
Alajha

Alajha is on a distinguished road
Wink

I am not the most agreeable person in the world... and the three MUDs I just left could probably agree with me.
I started this recent love of Whitewolf, and those MUDs have the coolest features, stuff I've never seen before.
As it stands, I played on three... two a MUD, one a MUSH.
The MUSH was typical confusing as heck MUSH fare, with a hundred billion trillion gazillion different options and places and stuff, and required so many different applications for one thing. The first MUD I didn't get along with too many people, but specifically one IMM who was so high on his horse he only heard the barest glimmers of what I was saying. The second, again, the people were really irritating me with their fanatical devotion to writing notes for everything! You want to walk one east? You have to write a describing WHY you're going east, as well as why you WANT to go east, who this is going to affect, and why only one room. It was ludicrous! Gaah.
I start school on Monday, so I'm depressed and suicidal enough right now. I don't need another layer added to the crap-cake.
Alajha is offline   Reply With Quote