View Single Post
Old 05-04-2002, 09:59 PM   #16
Igor

Igor is on a distinguished road
Known as Igor to most.

My RP experience begin with D&D, much like everyone else.  Was introduced to the game at the tender age of 11 in '81.  Played on and off for at least 12 years - would still play if I could find a group about my current residence that I know would be consistant in showing up.  Played a few other games of the same - Traveller, Gamma World being the two I can remember at this momment.

I went through a lot of the early games as well - Zork being one that fasicnated me.  Zelda on the Netendo system.  When PC games started coming out, Wizardry was one that caught my eye, and still does.  The old wire frame mazes and simple icons for critters.  I spent ( and still do spend ) hours walking those paths.

I didn't manage to stumble over a MUD, however, till '97.  Dragon's Gate was on AOL at the time, and I was hooked when I found it.  Still playing to this day.  I've also played a bit of Achaea, and was on Shatterened Lands ( I think that's the name ) for a few months when DGate first went pay-to-play on AOL.

Time, however, keeps me on Dragon's Gate these days.

Igor
Dragon's Gate Webmaster
Igor is offline   Reply With Quote