View Single Post
Old 05-03-2002, 03:23 PM   #86
LikitaRenn

LikitaRenn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to LikitaRenn Send a message via AIM to LikitaRenn Send a message via MSN to LikitaRenn
gosh you people are irritating! for one, i think, as i said before, that you are all wasting more time arguing on here (which really is pointless, since you obviously won't see our point, and i personally don't agree with yours) then a few "spam" posts do. and yes, i agree with shao that "spam" material is a bit of an opinion thing. and besides, shao and his "3 supporters" are still more than the people who are complaining, as near as i can tell...... 4 vs. the 2 or 3 assholes who seem to have such a problem with us. i mean, we can technically post whatever we want, until we get banned or told otherwise, as the "post anything" seems to imply. and if you have such a problem, since you're the ones who are out numbered, why don't YOU find somewhere else to go? why should we have to leave, or not write what we want to, because of the whims of 2 or 3 uptight pricks? gimme a break you guys, this is getting beyond immature! you may think we're the selfish ones, but you should really take a look at YOUR arguement about all YOUR inconvenience before you accuse us of the same thing you seem to have a problem with yourselves.

-likita