View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 01:28 PM   #1
TMichael

TMichael is on a distinguished road
Post GDT Ratings & Reviews -- Now Live

Hi Folks!

I recently launched a website which houses a library of game development resources. While most of the information found there won't apply to MUDs, I do have a listing of MUD engines (54 so far, including 2 MUD resource sites).

I would like the list to be as complete as possible, so submissions are certainly welcome! I hope MUD developers and community members will find this useful. The official update announcement below:

The Ratings & Reviews system is now live! Please stop by and rate your favorite books, engines, libraries, and other tools.

At the heart of the new system is the , which is calculated using both the average rating and product popularity. Read more about the Total Score .

A number of other features have been added since launch. Highlights:

- The database now includes more than 2000 books, engines, libraries, and other tools
- There are now more categories in Engines/Libraries
- There is now a full directory option in Engines/Libraries
- Tools->Physics now has four categories
- Tools->File Management has expanded to eight categories
- Tools->Audio now has two categories
- Perl and JavaScript have been added to Books->Programming

About GameDeveloperTools.com:

GDT was created to provide a one-stop resource of available tools for game developers everywhere. While there are many great resources currently available, few are kept up to date, and nowhere can you browse every category in one place.

The website houses an ever-expanding database with links to more than 2000 books, engines, libraries, and other tools. Our goal is to be as comprehensive as possible, and in that vein I encourage visitors to contact us with submissions, corrections, suggestions, or questions.

Cheers,

Tim

A comprehensive library of game development resources
TMichael is offline   Reply With Quote