Thread: SEX!
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2006, 07:35 PM   #49
Traveler

Traveler is on a distinguished road
Consensual fetish sex (I do not think homosexual relationships are fetishes) between adults (which I have no problem with) is very different then any type of sex between an adult and a minor. Just because some cultures allow grown men to have 12 year old child-slave brides , which your statement seems to condone, doesn't mean it's a good thing. If you think pedophilia is okay then there is nothing I can say or write to you.

I don't let my kids play graphic violent video games either. I personally am not getting in a huff about 'anything' that has to do with sex. I am stating my opinion that MUDsex is potentially dangerous and disruptive. Dangerous when it involves possible interaction between an adult and a child. Disruptive because in my experience because many people can't seperate their libido from the game.

With this I whole heartedly agree. I've also many people who were otherwise spectators, get dragged into a horrible mess, when they were just trying to RP their character the way it should be played.
Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote