View Single Post
Old 05-09-2005, 09:28 AM   #13
PhoenixFlare

PhoenixFlare is on a distinguished road
Therein lies the problem - quite a large group of people (including myself) do not feel that Medievia has completed their pennance, or feel that they are not even attempting to repent & change.

Instead of accepting this, Matt seems to have chosen to treat anyone that disagrees with Medievia's position as a cross between an enemy and a total idiot - to the point where his business partners apparently had to tell him to stay quiet because he was generating bad publicity.

No matter how many times you, or Matt, or Soleil make the flabbergasted "We can't understand why you fools won't give up and accept us" posts, it's not going to change anything, and it's only going to cause more trouble for everyone. Since this mess began, I notice Medievia has slipped in the vote tally from being in 3rd to barely in 6th, for example.

There is such a huge difference between the two situations, I can't see how this is a valid comparison at all. There is almost nothing in common with Germany's reparations after the war atrocities, and the thieves of Medievia that refuse to even apologize, much less stop the problem acts.
PhoenixFlare is offline   Reply With Quote