View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 10:34 AM   #72
betrayed.by.gods

betrayed.by.gods is on a distinguished road
Soleil, I used to be the biggest fan of Medievia. I sent in hundreds of dollars to support you. However lately, it seems that the Med Gods could care less what players' opinions are, even callously and publicly disreguarding them in some cases. I have heard of quite a few instances of players getting purged for merely asking too many questions, and while I don't know the whole story, merely the suggestion that this is taking place appals me. I have also noticed an increasing imbalance in the game toward the power clans, and the heros that send in their $300 for a full set of donation eq. I have watched Vryce become horribly pompous and insulting on the immortal channel. And finally, I logged on to see that now, if it is suspected that I am not voting for Medievia every day, there can be negative repercussions in game for me.

Frankly, I do not think I need this much drama, when my real life stresses me out enough as it is. I am seeking an escape from drama in my online gaming choices.

And as to why I still log on? I promised a friend that I would hero a bloodline character for him, and I keep my promises.
betrayed.by.gods is offline   Reply With Quote