View Single Post
Old 04-30-2002, 08:36 PM   #32
Xanferious

Xanferious is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Xanferious
I do have respect for peoples opions but when you refer to me as a spammer every single thread well it just shows that you lack the common courtesy, perhaps we both lack those skills, but as me feeling like a big man? heh I think not I don't need, to contuinely push spammer here spammer there. but if you want to bring this in the next level seeing how your trying to define me IRL, ill set the facts straight for your unintelligent self. IM 5'4 male blonde hair and blue eyes I weigh around 135 lbs. and IM 23. So sense I have that out on the table I will continue...

How am I devoid of emotions?
How am I self centered?

Your facts are based on your meaningless assumptions that bare any fact to the subject at hand. Your Flame just shows how childish you are, I so admit I act as a child on occasions but trying to bring Cyberlife into Real life shows that you are a kid that cannot take flames, rants and raves, and you need to defend your fragile and shallow life.
Im sure your talking about your own life, to draw conclusions people need to draw on there own personal experiences