View Single Post
Old 04-30-2002, 08:11 PM   #31
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
Very well then. Personal attacks it is. And removal of the kid gloves it shall be!

You, my friend, are a wannabe. A wannabe devoid of any feeling, emotion, or interest beyond your own self-centered self-interest and any emotion or feeling that follows said self-interest. You, and Seth both have obviously not learned basic lessons of courtesy in pre-school. Nor have you learned to respect other people - much less their opinion. I have seem accusations of being a "child" from Seth. But, that was not what irritated me. What was was some newbie to the forums logging on, and promptly using wannabe-speak to address me.

"Compensation" is a psychological term. Do either you or Seth knows what it refers to? Very well, I shall explain. You attempt to compensate for something you perceive as a critical lack IRL - height, weight, nonexistant sex life, what have you - and promptly project the hatred of your own self onto another person. Or you compensate in a manner that makes you feel like a "big man". In this case, it can be considered to be expressed in the manner referred to as "spamming". Based on your reaction Xanferious, I'd say that this is a very good understanding of you.

As for you, Seth, all of what I said to Xanferious applied. And more. Your constant lusting after of females for netsex. It is a simple psychological issue, again. You use sex as a way to express repressed pain, anger, what have you. You use that as an outlet for issues that you have no outlet for. I will refrain from commenting further, for fear of offending people I respect on here.

And before you comment, 'Fex - This was not a flame. It was nowhere near a flame. It was merely expressing a minor irritation on the two resident spammers.

-D