View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 08:01 AM   #9
Enola_Phoenix

Enola_Phoenix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via MSN to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to Enola_Phoenix
Well Dalvardar I did send a private email to resolve things, but I was told any future emails would be deleted at the server. I tried to politely get thing settled so that my name wasn't in this dispute, between wr and whoever. As far as you're being able to vouch for post, find one by Naeriea, she never posted a negative review and you can't compare my writing to any negative reviews on the post, considering the negative review I did have posted, was taken down per my request, and the ones posted as of late are not mine, I'm not trying to make WR look bad, I just don't think its fair that theycan claim I wrote all their bad reviews, and then stop allowing reviews, so that they don't get bad publicity, whether its true or not, I didn't write the reviews, and I think its childish on WR's part for playing a game of blame and then disallowing post. If you have a good mud your members will post and outway the few negative post everyone is going to get from time to time.

And you seem to have a cheery side to being vaped and banned on WR. Considering you were as well right? Because you thought the Immortals were going to cheat for "Rp" purposes you deleted, came back on spammed the world, got vaped and banned, you were allowed back, well because you were personal friends of the immortals, thats fine. That juts proved my special treatment rant, from long ago, see theres lots I haven't said, because I just wont a resolve met, so there isn't an on going dispute for years to come.
Enola_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote