View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 12:37 AM   #8
Dalvardar

Dalvardar is on a distinguished road
Alright... Let's cut to the chase, shall we?

Trying to stop a flame war is good and all, but your intentions obviously differ. If you were trying to, you would have stopped long before. If you wanted to, you would have sent a private email to WR admin, explaining it. Instead, you decided to make it known, bring it out to the open. In my eyes... Posting a negative review that you know will be taken down, waiting till WR admin respond, then making them out to be the one's at fault, doesn't make you look good. If your intentions were not to simply ruin WR, then I'll quote a few lines from your first post in this thread:

True I'm an explayer and immortal, I was vaped and banned, for building an item that was illegal, an item approved by the fill-in head builder (who helpd me build it)and the Implementor who was walked through the area and give a list of all object vnums, this all powerful weapon, was level 50 average 40 dam, no special flags, no enhancments, it did have an object program to have a 20% chance of hitting an dealing an extra 50-200 damage. Yes so powerful *ooooh*

I don't have time to deal with your petty mud, it doesn't affect me or interest me.

The second post...

for you "Wr Admin" are including the names of some of my staff that have never even posted a review on you. as far as my interest, I was told that I was included in that post (Can actually vouch for the names being in reviews. Read them himself... )

because of my and my friends, antics?

I can guarantee anyone who used to play on WR brought there by me never logs in or ever will

So... In my view... As long as people aren't blind, they can see what your intentions are, Phoenix. From your writing style (It is all the same, from the good review, to the one's that went negative ever since you were vaped/banned), to your actions here now, that you have no intent on stopping a flame war... Instead, you are trying to bring as much negative viewpoints on WR as possible.

~Dalvardar
Dalvardar is offline   Reply With Quote