View Single Post
Old 08-09-2004, 09:56 AM   #5
Enola_Phoenix

Enola_Phoenix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via MSN to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to Enola_Phoenix
Exactly, the ones that are accredited to me, well aren't mine, and I'm not talking about my reputation as a builder as I already have been and could be a head builder on many quality muds and am not in the process of looking to be a builder on any for I already have a full load.  As far as my quality of writing, any mud owner could just look at my sample areas upon request to know that my "sentence structure" and grammar are just fine. Those points were not the topic of this discussion, the points were that my along with others who work for and with me are being included in something that concerns none of us, and I feel that it is just a vindictive assault because they can't handle getting a bad review and want to justify any bad reviews they receive on me, when as stated I retracted my bad review because originally (6 months ago) it was a reivew written with nothing but utter discontent for the mud and its owner. This was not posted with any malcontent in mind, it was posted to allow the other people who were named to voice their opinion as well, whether they do or not is their choice. I just don't think its right, for a mud to be able to stop reviews when they recieve a bad one and try and blame it on a "disgruntled" ex-player who has had nothing to do with them in over 6 months, and would have continued on my own way until my name was once again brought up. Just live with the fact you recieved a bad review, as Jazeula said it wasn't an informative or intelligent review and the points that were made are easily dismissed just by logging on and typing a few commands to see the work that has been put into the mud itself.
Enola_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote